Sometimes the hardest part of being a content creator is knowing who to pitch to and how to find their email address. Not only is this time-consuming, but people at PR firms tend to change over often making maintaining updated contacts a hassle.
After years of pitching and searching for contacts, I have finally nailed down a way that works for me. My method allows me to pitch almost 50 brands a day. Landing brand deals is not only about the quality of your content, it’s about getting your content in front of brands that have budgets.
Pitching It’s also a numbers game and the more people you contact the more likely you will work. After years of people asking I finally sat down to explain my pitching method and walk you through step by step what works for me.
If you want to sign up for my video course where I walk you through how to do this on your own, you can sign up for the course here.
If you would rather have me find contacts for you, I offer a monthly contract research service that allows you to request contacts in bulk. You can request 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50 contacts per month.
You can request things like:
- The contact for whoever handles influencer marketing at A&F?
- 25 PR agencies that handle baby brands?
- Contacts for a list of hotels in Miami etc.
How It Works
- Pricing is per month. You will receive your first set of contacts within 3 days of signing up.
- 10 Contacts – $25
- 20 Contacts – $45
- 30 Contacts – $70
- 40 Contacts – $90
- 50 Contact – $120
- You can request contact at any time during your monthly billing cycle. Any credits not used during your billing cycle will roll over onto your next billing cycle (pending your account is still in good standing).
- You will submit your requests in our database. We will update the database with the contact details. Contacts will be added within 3 business days of your request. If we are unable to find a valid contact we will return your credit.
- We try to confirm all contacts are valid but sometimes bounced e-mails. If you receive an email from us that bounces back please upload a screenshot into our database and we can issue you a credit.
- We do not issue refunds on monthly services. You are welcome to cancel services prior to the next billing cycle. Please keep in mind any unused credit left over at the close of your account will be lost. Please be sure to use your credits before closing your account.