As parents, we all want to keep our children safe, but sometimes they find a way around the restrictions we put in place. If Roblox is causing an issue with your child(ren) and you’ve tried everything else, it may be time to take drastic measures by deleting their account altogether. Here’s How To Delete Your Childs Roblox Account and keep them safe online.
What Is A Roblox Account?
Roblox is an online video game that allows the player to create their own world and games. Roblox also has chat features, so there’s a chance your child might be talking with people they don’t know through Roblox. Roblox is free to play, but Roblox also offers features in the game which can be purchased with Robux.
Robux is a type of currency used on the Roblox platform. You can obtain Robux by completing tasks in the game or by adding money with a credit, debit, or gift card. Robux is used for purchasing items such as new clothing, vehicles, or special effects for your avatar.
Why Would You Want To Delete Your Roblox Account?
Roblox is a game that’s played on the internet, so it can’t be monitored as closely as other games. A lot of Roblox users are adults and your child might want to talk with them through Roblox’s chat options. Deleting their Roblox account will eliminate this problem if you’ve tried everything else.
Here are a few reasons parents may wish to delete their kids Roblox account:
- Roblox is causing a lot of arguments in your house especially when it comes time to stop playing.
- You’re concerned your child may be talking to adults they’ve met through Roblox’s chat feature and you are worried about their safety.
- Your child has made Robux purchases without your permission after they have been told not to.
- Your child is struggling with an electronics addiction and Roblox is a major contributing factor.
- You’re concerned your child may be spending too much time on Roblox when they should be doing other things like homework or chores and the game has become a distraction to their daily life.
How to delete your childs Roblox account
If Roblox is causing a lot of problems in your home, then deleting Roblox might be the best option. You can delete your child’s Robux account by following these steps:
- Sign in to Roblox with their username and password so that you can access their Roblux purchases. (make sure they don’t have any funds on the card)
- Choose “Delete Your Account” from the drop-down menu at the top right corner of the page.
- Once you’ve reached this page, it’s important to read over all of the information provided because once your child’s account is deleted there will be no way for them to get back onto Roblox or recover anything they purchased while using Robux.
Can you get back a deleted Roblox account?
No, Roblox doesn’t provide any way for you to get back your account if it is deleted. If your Robux purchases are not showing up in the Roblox account that’s currently open on your screen, this means they were made by a different Roblox username than the one you’re trying to delete.
If this sounds like what happened with your child and their Robux, then all of those Roblux purchases may need to be refunded by contacting customer service. When you do contact them about these issues, make sure that you have a registered email address or phone number so they can reach out to resolve the issue more quickly. Be prepared with as much information as possible when setting up an online chat session.
How to keep your child from re-installing Roblox
Rapidly growing as the #1 parental helper, BARK blocks access to all chat apps so that grownups can relax. Reduce stress levels and enjoy peace of mind by letting us be your first line of defense when it comes time to manage escape attempts from social media addiction.
Need to limit the time your kids spend watching videos, playing games, and surfing the internet? The Kaspersky Parental Control app lets you specify a schedule for them within seconds right from your phone. You can also filter out any content on platforms like YouTube and Skype that you don’t want your children exposed to. There is even a VPN function that allows conversations and activities on public WiFi systems to be encrypted.
Qustodio is a robust parental control app designed to block games like Roblox and other websites. If your child logs in, Qustodio will remove them from the game or website with unparalleled effectiveness. It’s like having your very own guardian angel watching over them.
Norton Family Premier: (formerly Norton 360):
Borton Family is perfect for parents who want their kids to be safe while browsing the internet and playing online games like Roblox.
Online Safety Filter – Blocking Games and Apps by Category or Keyword with filters such as “Violence” or “Internet Usage”. It even blocks Robux Purchases
I hope this article has helped you learn How To Delete Your Childs Roblox Account as well as opened your eyes to some of the potential dangers your child could be exposed to on Roblox. If these options didn’t help, please feel free to reach out to me and I can offer a few other suggestions.