All of Valentine’s Day should be a special day to show your love so what better way than to wake up and serve up some love in breakfast form? I have to admit, I’m a huge sucker for pancakes. Reese too. So, I created a recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes that you’ll totally fall head over heels for. Red Velvet Pancake Recipe
You can make them for your kids or even make them WITH your kids. Just make them for someone you love. And if you want someone to love you back, make these pancakes. They will bring the love, I promise. Red Velvet Pancake Recipe
Once we finished these, we of course devoured them. They come out so pretty though that it will take you a moment to say sorry to the pancakes for utterly demolishing them. Incidentally, if you’re feeling the breakfast vibe for dinner, you could make these and no one would complain. Ever. I know I wouldn’t. Red Velvet Pancake Recipe
Anyway, here is our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes so you can make your Valentine’s Day morning filled with love for those you love! Red Velvet Pancake Recipe
For the pancakes, you’ll need:
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups milk
¼ cup oil
Ready-made vanilla frosting
Sprinkles (of your choice)
1. In a large bowl, sift cake mix and flour together.
2. Add eggs, milk, and oil to the dry mixture and whisk until well-combined.
3. Heat your non-stick pan or skillet over medium heat. Pour about ¼ cup of the pancake batter onto your pan. Once the surface starts bubbling, flip it over to cook the other side.
4. Repeat until you have used all of the pancake batter.
5. Make it pretty by drizzling chocolate syrup on your pancake stacks. Use a piping bag or even a plastic zipper bag with the corner cut off to pipe on pretty details of vanilla frosting. See our photos for inspiration. And don’t forget to add an extra element of magic to the whole thing – sprinkles – for the ultimate finishing touch. Red Velvet Pancake Recipe
See? These really couldn’t be easier, and they prove that the way to anyone’s heart is through the stomach! Enjoy!
Do you have a Valentine sweet tooth? Check out these Valentine’s Day cookies